Iroquois Development Corporation
Our Processes & Structure
- Guide and direct the subcontractors to provide a superior result within the budget and time frame.
- Provide the leadership to keep team focused on the timeline and budget.
- Develop creative opportunities for property and economic development.
- Provide a broad base of property development expertise including but not limited to: preparing a property management plan, cash management, design and scope controls, infrastructure planning and coordination, and project inspections.
- Single point of responsibility
- Checks and balances for design and construction
- Competitive pricing
- Knowledgeable budgeting
- Design management and value engineering
- Open book accounting
- Fast-track schedule and adherence to agreed upon timeline
- Risk management and avoidance